We are seeking to recruit a
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Checking and registering the invoices to the system.
• Processing the invoices for payment.
• Administrative support to the Shipmanagement Unit.
• Reception back up
The Shipmanagement Administrator is directly accountable to the Chief Shipmanagement Officer or their back up during their absence.
• Good command of the English language.
• Good communication skills.
• Good knowledge of computers (Outlook/Word/Excel)
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources Manager, email@example.com quoting the job title and its number.
Deadline for submitting applications: 25th February 2023.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.